Dramatise Personae

Pter Rudemo; Admiral

Denth Kalar; Warlord

Milo Varik; Captain

Cira Zess; Captain

Prologue

Two months after Grand Admiral Zaarin failed coup d'état

In orbit around the planet Tythe

Admiral Pter Rudemo could tell the crew of the Shadow Striker was getting restless. In the two months since they had left Zarrin’s Forces and struck out on their own, they had been led from one disaster to another. He also knew that the crew and especially his second in command, Captain Denth Kalar blamed him for their terrible luck. It wasn’t all his fault. How could he have known that the rebels were staging in that system? He had lost what little remained of his fleet in the battle that followed and his crew blamed him for it, as if he should have know that the rebels would be there.

He knew it wouldn’t be long now before the ambitious Captain staged a mutiny and got rid of him. He had always tried to do what was right for his crew, and if this was what his crew truly wanted then he wouldn’t try to stop them. But as the door opened and Captain Kalar walked in flanked by two Stormtroopers, blasters in hand. He wondered if this was what was truly right for his crew.

One hour later, Captain Kalar announced that Admiral Rudemo had been eliminated and that he was in command. Normally after having gotten rid of a hated officer like that, there would have been cheering or at least the crew would have been happier. But while the crew blamed the admiral for the mess they were in, they worried what the Captain would do now that he was in charge and they feared it would be much worse.

Edited by Controller

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

and here is part 1, part 2 wont be untill after my exams*shudders*

Part 1

3 months after the Battle of Endor

Somewhere in the Arkanis Sector

Warlord Kalar walked up and down his office trying to figure out what he should do now. In the past year he had managed to patch together a small fleet that consisted of two frigates and several corvettes, plus his flagship the Shadow Striker. But to because a force in the galaxy he needed capital ships. And the only way to get those when you didn’t have any ship yards was to steal them, but from where? Because of the disaster at Endor, imperial security was slipping; somewhere there must be a couple of star destroyers he could relieve the empire of.

Just as he reached this conclusion an alarm started to sound he stepped outside his office to work out who he needed to yell at, when a young lieutenant whose name he didn’t know ran into him

“Sir two star destroyers just dropped out of hyperspace” he said barely containing his fear. “Comm the bridge, tell Captain Varik to calculate a jump into hyperspace but only to jump on my command” Kalar didn’t wait for the Lieutenant’s reply as he walked calmly passed him towards the bridge, trying to work out if he could manage to escape with one of the star destroyers.

Kalar reached the bridge just in time to see one of his corvettes explode in a hellish red ball of fire. As he sat down in his command chair, he saw captain Varik ordering the launch of all fighters

“Rescind that order, tell all ships to fire on the first star destroyer’s engines” he calmly ordered

“But that wont gain us anything we have to leave now or we’ll all die” one ensign almost yelled. The warlord pulled out a blaster and shot the man straight between the eyes. He then signalled with his hand and two guards then came and removed the body

“Would any one else like to say something?” he then asked, but no one responded. It was only ten minutes later when one of his frigates was destroyed that has realised the battle was lost and ordered the jump into hyperspace

• 2 weeks later...

and here is part 2, yay for no more school, parts should come more often. in theory, anyway ;D ;D next post will also be longer

Part 2

4 months after the Battle of Endor

On the border of alliance space

Captain Cira Zess ran to the Shadow Strikers Briefing room, because she has only recently been promoted to captain – the only female captain in this fleet – that if she was late to this briefing her life was over. Whether literally or otherwise, was still to be determined. She just reached the briefing room in time; she quickly took her seat as the lights dimmed. Warlord Kalar slowly walked in, and when he finally reached the center of the room began to talk.

“I have called you all here today to discuss my new plan” he said jumping straight to the point

“This plan will require all of you to be on your guard and be very careful.” He paused, clearly for dramatic affect Cira thought.

“We are going to infiltrate the rebel alliance, you may all be thinking why are we doing this. Well only those of you that need to know that will be told. Captain Varik will fill you in on the rest of the details but I would like Captains Hennis, Marr, Zess and Fenn to follow me now.” Cira wondered what this was about as she got out of her seat to follow.

When she got to the small room just off the main briefing room she took a seat and the warlord started to speak again.

“I have gathered you here now, because you all have the skills I require. Now when we infiltrate the rebels, we are going to try and accomplish several things, now all of you have a different task and none of the others are to know what this task is, understood?” everybody nodded to this

“Good, here is the data on what each of you is to achieve. You will be leaving ahead of the main fleet. You are defecting because have finally seen the empire evil. Vice-admiral Hennis, Everybody clear? Good, then go.

As Cira opened the packet and read the contents, she was shocked. Her task was to try and kill Mon Mothma, was this right she wondered, she then crushed that thought quickly, right and wrong were just words, her duty was to follow orders

Edited by Controller