my SWR is crashy under WinXP Pro... :(

_Snappy_

And I remember many of the reactions when I changed my avatar to the current one. I remember someone saying that he'd have nightmares with it.
I think I remember that....

I was referring to the avatar, but I, sometimes, get the feelings it's at both of us. :lol:
No, sorry to break it to you, my Vong friend, but the member who said he would have nightmares was scared of your avatar, not you. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

So wait, could we please get back to the topic at hand? I have XP pro and i have the same problem, it crahses, saying that it is causing an error. Please explain it in layman's (moron swrebellion.com newbie) terms. What must I do to enjoy rebellion once more?

~Ben