Big problem with MT_COMMANDBAR.MTD, have you seen it?

I had one FOC MT_COMMANDBAR.MTD with one MT_COMMANDBAR.tga 32MB file and I created one 16MB file because some people told that some video cards can not load 32MB file.

The problem started when I put on my computer the new 16mb file, it runs well but when I tried as always add a new icon with MTDEditor-1.1, game does not load the new icon. Some days ago I had the same problem with one new unit and I could load the icon next from 1000 changes on icon but I do not know remember what I made on it and now I need help because...........

When I load the old 32MB file.........game do not load well the game icons as if I delete the MT_COMMANDBAR.tga

And if I try create a new MT_COMMANDBAR.MTD with a new MT_COMMANDBAR.TGA happens the same.

What can I make with it?

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".

Clan Nomada Web Site

FirefoxCCMods Web Site

(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

Sorry by my English but all you know that I´m not English.

Step by step.

-I had one commandbar running on the mod, a 32MG TGA commandbar. I could add many of new icons on it without problems.

-Somepeople told me that they do not see the icons. Other people told me that the problem is the 32MB commandbar and they told me how I must make one new CB.

-I make it, I tested it on game. It runs.

-But when I try add new icon on it...........I do not see it on game.

-When I try again put the old 32MB CB, game does not load well the icons.

-And happen the same when I try make a new CB. I can only play with the first 16MB CB that I made.

Solution if there are one?

Clan Nomada Web Site

FirefoxCCMods Web Site

All fixed, I do know the exact problem but I reinstall all the main files from game and now 32CB is running and most important I see all the new icons.

Problem? probably a corrupt file or some hidden.

Clan Nomada Web Site

FirefoxCCMods Web Site