How to deal with the corruption?

Hi to everybody!

I'm playing Forces of Corruption as an Empire. Here is the situation - I have an entire fleet orbiting Corellia as well as 5 stormtrooper regiments on it's surface (as well as Moff Tarkin who leads them  :) ) plus level 2 space station.

Everything seems to be in order, but suddenly the message "corruption" appears, and the next galactic day its percentage is 100%!

After this the message "Piracy: Space battle" appears in the planet information window....

How can I deal with this? Can I somehow decrease the level of corruption or destroy those pirates?

And how to stop those saboteurs strikes? :-\

Sorry if this question was already answered - I'm a novice here, be so kind to help me ::).

2 Droid803

Thanks for the quick reply :)

But are there any other Empire heroes that may remove the corruption? Maybe I can perform some special missions (like "neutralizing enemy hero")?

Or Emperor is the "only answer" :P?

I think palpy's the "only answer" in the original game.

Using bounty hunters to kill defilers will only work if the defilers aren't dispatched right away.

Killing the required enemy hero might prevent some forms of corruption though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"