Empire one two punch

glandry

I was playing as the Alliance last night, and was doing OK. I use RebEd to make the game tougher, and the Empire had built (at least) 3 death stars. I was able to sabotage the first two, but some reason, kept failing on the third one. Anyway, the last death star shows up at my HQ, and promptly blows up the planet. I lost about a dozen of my characters! Also, the HQ icon still showed up in the asteroid field after blowing up the planet. I had a crappy fleet nearby, and decided to engage the Empire`s fleet with the death star. Maybe I could take it out with fighters. Wrong. The death star destroyed my fleet. Unfortunately Luke and Mon Mothma were on that fleet and were captured. In the space of about 2 days I lost everything!

Oh yeah, the reason I could not sabotage that third death star might be because Vader was on it...

You have underestimated the power of th dark side.

True sabotage missions won't work if vader is on the thing to be sabotages or on the planet where the thing to be sabotaged is on, or if it is a fleet, nearby. Same for the emperor

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed