Beta Impression

Ghostly_Substance

I got in since I'm a mod leader also on PF and I managed to play one game vs Driph. I'll take a few screens later but currently all the beta is are 2 maps with 1 vs 1 with three sides. You get Novus, Hierarchy, and Masari. Me and Driph went 1 vs 1 with a somewhat laggy game but decent amount of game play going on. I attacked first with two Masari infantry and one scout just looking for things to capture. I killed his Habitat Walker but one of my guys went Zombie attacking me. I later was forced to build up my base further and build a defensive army since Driph wanted to have some fun. He came in with 2 walkers, a rushing army, and some other bastards but luckily I built mines and destroyed his rushing army. I focused my guys on his walkers but he got booted, My base destroyed, me destroying is northern walker. Me disconnecting because Driph disconnected.

Its a fun game when things really get going but if you don't let the action happen you'll just say "oh its just another game". Get playing and you'll have the most fun you have ever had and I was actually proud to lose to Driph from all the fun that was going on  ;D

I came to a black screen and it was 3:45 am in the morning. Proof that I played beta my name is "EuroSubstance"

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-16935-1189681798.jpg

I'll post more screenshots later when I play more since I was busy learning the game and no time for screenshots.

Heres another screenie for you guys that I had with Luga.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/UaW%20Beta/UaWbeta2.jpg