Asking About Icon

Darth Vanisher

Hello, sorry, want to ask another question again here.

I want to know how to create an icon for the new units?

I mean, the big one, like the one that the Acclamator-class Star Destroyer & ISD have. So it have it's small icon, but also have the big one, that shows up on Galactic Conquest. For example is the Executor SSD I got from the Legacy of War mod:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5788/ssdjz6.jpg

It have the small icon (50x50 px), but also have the large one (100x50 px). How to make icon like that, so in Galactic Conquest both icons will be showed (small for the unit production, large for the Fleet box)? Much like the Death Star too.

I have read the tutorial here:

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=3112.0

But its seems cannot help me much, for it is only explaining how to add icon for a small unit.

Sorry for my bad English. Thank you for your support.  :)

It's an awesome hardcoded figure. Name your icon I_BUTTON_X.tga, and your big button BIG_I_BUTTON_X.tga, and it'll automatically use the big icon with the little icon.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!