Cloak and Attack

Well for the PFF mod and me watching one Starcraft 2 video of a unit cloakin I've been wondering,

Substance says:

is it possible for a unit to stay cloacked while attacking?

To keep it balanced it would be a special forces unit and can only have a few around. Ok so these units would appear on land maps visible then once you cloak them can they attack without uncloaking? I saw Urai Fehn uncloak but is it possible for these custom units to stay cloaked for a certain time while attacking then run a cool down?

Cloaked attacking is possible, but only through activated or triggered abilities.

ie. Luke's saber throw keeps him cloaked, same with force earthquake, but slash with the lightsaber reveals him...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

Hmm, So then something like a stalking attack and when the infantry and light vehicles come near an object gets thrown and destroys. Alright well I guess I got some drawing to do  :P