A Van Halen Tour Finally !!!

HailKingLerxst

Van Halen Is Starting Their American Tour on September 27th In North Carolina( Im Goin On The Second Concert of The Tour on the 29th! YAY!!). and Tickets Go On Sale On The 18th of August. Just Thought Id Inform You Guys If There Are Any Van Halen Fans Here.(Which I Don't Doubt)

The Lineup Consists of:

David Lee Roth

Eddie

Alex

Wolfgang (Eddie's son, who will be on bass)

So Pretty Much The Original Lineup Other Than The Exclusion of Michael Anthony and The Addition of Wolfgang

TIME FOR A SOLO!!!! (Breaks Into Solo)

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/Admiral_Dave/Eddie-Van-Halen1.jpg

WAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!!

Just As It Was In The Begining, It Will Be The Same In The End There Will Be Nothing It's An Inevitable Fact

Nice, any British Tour Dates? or is this just for America?

just america and then i think theyre supposed do a world tour next year and a new album

Just As It Was In The Begining, It Will Be The Same In The End There Will Be Nothing It's An Inevitable Fact

Wolfgang Van Halen, possibly the coolest name in the history of the world.

Too bad they're going to tour only in America.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

what sort of response would i get i said i have never heard of the band in question?

i would ask if you listnen to rap or live under a rock and if you've even heard of eddie van halen

what!? you've never heard of van halen?!  :o everyone in the civilised world knows who van halen is! he is one of the gods of rock!

Van HAlen is the band i swear why do people refer to vna halen as a person? Eddie Van Halen is the guitar god vna halen is the band

Van HAlen is the band i swear why do people refer to vna halen as a person? Eddie Van Halen is the guitar god vna halen is the band

Well, Van Halen happens to be Eddie's last name, so even if that is also the band's name, there's nothing wrong in referring to Eddie as Van Halen.

Yeah, Eddie is one hell of a guitar player, but also one of the most overrated ones. I mean he is god-smackingly fast but he isn't that awesome as a composer.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden