Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW)(PC)

Ghostly_Substance

http://pc.ign.com/objects/736/736230.html

I got it while it was cheap and if its still out grab it so we can play online  :P. I tried to play online with Commando and Bex online in the past but it took forever to load a game and players dropped out. I try again now with more ram and well Commando doesn't want to play and Bex has gone out to play basketball. Today has been such a horrible day even though I got my 1 gig ram  >:(

Oh that lazy bastard...........better be a guy that can use the damn apartment ringer this time around.

Played co-op online and it kicks ass and then played online PVP. Me & commando vs Bex and well bex owned with me in second. Then we did a free for all and I kept being second and bex still owning with Commando in third. What a noob lol