Tournament

darth_ramoth

hey all, just thought id start a new topic for this tournament, why...im not sure but it seemed like a good idea at the time (4:30am) :) , but i do plan on using this topic as the main tournament forum to announce the draw and other stuff once its up and running. I know i havent posted anything much lately but ive been pretty busy here with life in general, especially now that my girlfriend is pregent with our first child 8O:D .

Ok, time to get back onto the subject...i have 2 (3 counting myself) entrys so far...i would like more (hint hint :) ). the rules are as follows

1) no destroying of planets

2) general bombardment is not allowed

3) each round to start on the first of each month and games to be finished by the 25th of the same month (that way it gives you the time to play and me the time to draw the next round). Exception is december round will start 1st december and end 25th january to allow for xmas/new years holidays.

4) galaxy size and speed of game is open

5) Both players has to submit result. Information required is Winner's Name, Loser's Name, Game time, And any comments you may wist to add.

6) Any disputes will be listened to and unless a resolution can be agreed apon i will ask for a rematch to be played.

So thats it for the rules, to enter its real simple email me (via the email button down below as it goes into its own special inbox on my pc) with the subject heading "tournament" and include your SWR name and prefered side (if any) and presto your entered :D .

I would like to get this tournament underway in October so please have your entries by 25th of sept.

i think thats it from me

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

• 2 months later...

Due to to PC problems i havnt done the draw for the comp as of yet, i will get it up asap as soon as i find the backup of the list of contestants. :?

sorry about the delay.

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete