Notice to Guests and Members

Ghostly_Substance

God you guys are helpless, Heres repost in quote form.

If you want this to be an active forum/subforum please post along and don't skim as a guest. In MSN Chatrooms people wanted active chatrooms but people left without trying to make it active. Its like making the world green without putting seeds in the ground. Doesn't work. This goes for all members/guests and every section of this forum. Of course this place is not active is because nobody bothers to post anything or discuss anything. I go to 4-5 forums each day and each of them suffers from this. Do your part in keeping this forum active.

Thanks for reading from the PFF staff. If you discuss then thank you even more  ;) Just trying to help keep this place active since its been the first forum for Petroglyph Developers. Don't let me be the only one posting  :P

• 2 months later...

Videoteck is saying Petroglyph is boring. You guys deaf or blind or something? If you don't see a game or topic you'd like to post about then make a post and the forums will get interesting again. Nothing happens when nobody does anything so make sure to do something by posting and contributing to game news. Are people going to be lazy and still be noobs or shall I always insult ignorant people?

PFF Admin, Sorry for some of the rudeness but someone has to face the facts.