Troops On A Planet And Detection Rating

Lebarronn90

Ok I usually play as an imperial so I know them best. I noticed thaqt a stormtroopers detection value is 25. If you have 6 of them on one of your planets thats a total detection value of 150 and those 6 would cost you 36 maintenence points to build. On the other hand an Imperial Army Regiment has a detection value of only 15, but if you have 10 of them on a planet their total detection value would also be 150, but the cost in maintenence points would only be 30. Does this mean 10 Imp army regiments have the same chance and ability to catch potential spies and saboteurs as 6 stormtrooper regiments or does the detection value increase on a geometric type scale where it would double with each new unit instead of adding the detection values together. Any ideas?
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

To be honest I'm not sure. I think that the value is a percentage of the troops, fighters, special ops, and the characters who are on the planet. I usually use stormtroopers or clone stormtroopers as garrisons with fighters as well. -Grand Moff Conway