General Discussion on Star Wars Improvements

A whole lot bigger battles, more planets, larger time period especially. I want to play as a whole lot of factions like the Hapans, Chiss, Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Ssi-ruuk, Yuuzhan-Vong, Thrawn's Empire, etc.

I also want a lot more heroes and types of ships. Rogue Squadron(the one from the books), Wraith Squadron, Tanaab Flying Aces, 181st and a lot more special squadrons would be great. I also want a lot more ships because there are a whole lot that the SW Universe has to offer, so Petro won't have to make up their own(I'm not a big fan of that).

I would like some sort of ranking system(like stars or bars or levels or something)with increased damage and health(or for starfighters, manuvering in combat and for capital ships, accuracy with guns).

What else? Hmm...I would like it that ships don't automatically heal between battles. I think a shipyard should be able to be built(but not so easily destroyed that it is worthless...it has to be worth building). Also a lot more types of buildings in space.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

• 4 months later...
Sorry I've been gone so long, I had some matters to attend to all summer long.  Anyways, I was also thinking that every single space unit should have the number of hardpoints it does in real Star Wars.  also, I think that every single space unit and land unit should be to scale size.  Finally, I was thinking that the maps in space could be so huge that it would take almost 2 full minutes to scroll across it at the fastest settings.