Re: United Shadow Alliance |USA| clan

KyleDanva

I am Grand Admiral Kyle Danva from the United Shadow Alliance, our clan has just begun recruiting (since today actually ;) ) and we would be happy if someone wants to join us.

Of course is every one welcome, whatever faction you play, what ever game (land ,space or campaign) you like or whatever language you speak ;D

You can simply join our clan by going to our clan website, and register our forum. Even if you dont want to join our clan you are always welcome to register on our forum^^.

the forum isn't really a super one, but for now I quite like it.

We hope you join the USA!

Vice Admiral K. Danva, leader off the 2nd Class Confederation Fleet!

EDIT: SIgnatue picture too Big. please resize to a smaller size. - GAT889.

btw how 2 add a image under my signature?

my image doesnt work ???

Vice Admiral K. Danva, leader off the 2nd Class Confederation Fleet!

EDIT: SIgnatue picture too Big. please resize to a smaller size. - GAT889.

btw how 2 add a image under my signature?

my image doesnt work ???

Make sure you have before and after the picture name/url. Some images just don't work here, or possibly are too big.

Sounds like a cool name and an interesting clan. I wish you the best. I am already part of the PFF clan, but maybe we can play a game online sometime. Best of luck on starting a new clan. If you need ideas or help, tell me and I will try to help as best I can.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

That is a very nice, but very big picture. It takes up a large amount of space. Could you please shrink it?

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

sure, big small enough now?

Well..Grand Admiral Thrawn 889 edited your sig and removed the picture because it was too big. I think you may have to either make it really small, or shrink it down to avatar size and use it as your avatar.