Battlefront II: what's the unit of your 'dreams'?

HK-47

:P

I wish I could mod that game... I would do a very overpowered unit that would be like this: a sandtrooper skin with a jet pack that has enough power to fly from one Kamino platform to another in the other side  :P - replacing the 'ammo bag' that the sandtrooper carries, rifle and a rocket launcher as primary weapons and mine and detpacks as secondary weapons...  :P

BTW I think if the guys who can fly had a sniper rifle they would be invincible...  ::)

Something like the Dark Trooper Phase 2 that can jetpack with a very damaging machine gun (even if it shoots lasers). The armor is impenetrable like in the movie "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade". I'd like to have more maps styles even where you fight under the city streets or in some urban area. Maybe even inside a ship in more detail.

I would have a clone commando unit he would be able to heal him self, would take much less damage then any trooper, he would have his Dc-17 that he can change into anti armor,regular, and a sniper rifle, and he would have the ability to pick up other peoples guns as well.

So basicly a over powered clone.  :P

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg