your biggest and longest battle

mine was at hte rebel base (i was the rebels). btw im a n00b at htis game..lol. the empire attacked all my ships witch consisted of 12 fighters and 1 carrier and umm.. bout 3 covelttes. they attacked me with 4 victory destoryers 30 tie figters and bout 7 defenders and 8 carracks and alot of 5 galeons each packed with troops. so i knew this battle was over soon. it lasted 5 minutes to my supprise. i lost evry thing and took bout 10 tie fighters and 2 defenders with me..lol i still have 3 planets.. with no shipyards on 1 medium transport so il attack corasunt with that..lol *I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE DARTH VADER!!*

See Texas_Fett's thread under "Gaming Stories" ; the Poll regarding Tie Interceptors.

In short, 500 Interceptors > Uber Fleet :lol:

Valkir

Striking terror in the hearts of rebel scum for over 30 years

See Texas_Fett's thread under "Gaming Stories" ; the Poll regarding Tie Interceptors.

In short, 500 Interceptors > Uber Fleet :lol:

Valkir

Friggin' Imperials...you know, I STILL get goosebumps whenever I encounter an Imperial world with >6 TIE Interceptor squadrons...

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Friggin' Imperials...you know, I STILL get goosebumps whenever I encounter an Imperial world with >6 TIE Interceptor squadrons...

ROFLMFAO!!!

I'm glad I could in some small way contribute to your neurosis!

Valkir

Striking terror in the hearts of rebel scum for over 30 years

• 2 weeks later...

Well My longest battle was in multiplayer against my neighbour and he cane with about 30 corvettes (the guy was using rebed i didn't)

There I was with a lot of tie interceptors and about 1 SSD and several ISD's and VSD's in total about 6 ships, That was a long battle about 2 hours.

I won (DUH) and started using rebed when playing against him... :twisted:

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed