Expansion?

I wonder if an expansion will be made for M2TW. I looked for rumors and whatnot and have found none.

anyway

things I would want to see in an expansion:

-Aztecs, Timurids, Mongols, and Papal States playable

-New Factions, like ummm... China and The Vikings.

-Map expanded quite a bit. Include a lot of Asia and the new world and a little more of Africa

That's all I can think off for an expansion. I know there is a mod that lets us play as the Aztecs, Timurids, Mongols, and the Papal States, But a more polished, official type thing would be better. Like allowing the Aztec's to have merchants, priests, and a few more build options.

thats not possible. every game has a limit. this just happens to be one game where the normal game is much closer to the limit then others. they could most likely incresse the limit to something much higher but that cant set it to unlimited.

anyway i would like to see something like in the old MTW. where you had the Viking Invasions to play around with but i would also like it if they could work on the Aztecs to make them a playable faction in campagn. and maybe add others

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

I never even knew that thier was a previous game until I got M2TW. I wondered why the name sounded lame. The map sould include nearly all of Eurasia. The Mogols could start in Mongolia, DUh. And the Timurids could start in or near India.

With unlimited I meant at least double times the current ones.

A larger and more detailed map of that period would have been a great addtion like modders of RTW made for it enlarging the provinces to its limit of 200,that in my opinion is too small.For a map of the Roman Empire as for the Medieval time more should be possible to add.

Hey in italy each city had its own governemet!!!

yes, but then you reach other limits. like how long can you make the game go cause the moreprovinces included on the map the more time needed to take tham. sure you could make it end in the 1900's but thats not medieval.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

• 1 month later...
they should include more of the east too. Medival china had some very interesting gunpowder weapons. And maybe Japan. I know next to nothing about japan during the medival era, but they could have like Samurai's and stuff like that.

Italy has enough factions for me, sicily, Milan, Papal states, venice. That's enough for me. And all the city states probably don't differ enough from each other to bother making a whole faciton out of each