Why it doesn't work?!

HK-47

My land Gas Collector... I copied and pasted the mining facility code and change name, model, etc to correspond to a Gas Collector. It appears to be everything all right (well, it may not if you're a expert coder  :P), when I enter the game, there it is, the neutral build pad. During construction, it's OK too. But when it finishes the construction, it disappears... Technically, it went invisible, since I can see the health bar, and both description and icons say missing...

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3336/besproblemjf1.jpg

In the left you can see the neutral build pad, and in the right, lol, you can't see the finished collector. It was supposed to be linked in that "arm", like the build pad.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9307/besprobur4.jpg

Any help???  ???

Whoa!!!

That map is awsome!

What do you have for the finished building line?

<Tactical_Buildable_Constructed> U_Ground_Mining_Facility </Tactical_Buildable_Constructed>

I hope you fix it. That is sweet!

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Thanks by the tip, 1upD! This wasn't the wrong code, but when I was looking for this line, I found the wrong one.

As to the map, it isn't ready yet (I still need to fix the same bug in the refineries and try to find a way to make the Cloud Car prop fly...), but I'll release a Beta version soon...  ;D

People will have to install/uninstall the files a lot just to play the skirmish...

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Or just add the little code into their own xmls... ;)

But, really, I don't think making a map that takes place in a plataform at Bespin and have a Mining Facility would make sense... And the purpose of adding this structures is just to make your experience when playing the map more funny and real or at least different than others maps...

To it be more easy, I can post the codes in the Public Code Bank, so you won't need to search the xml to find what's "new" and what is default...(if someone downloads the map)...

Or just add the little code into their own xmls... ;)

Then multiplayer wouldn't work, and you'd have to add it to every mod you played it on...

Maybe I'll add it to TUM, include your map, give credits to you, and only play it on TUM. ;D

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I already have a couple mods in my mod folder that works fine with the maps from my space map pack without problens since I add my changes... TUM (I liked this word) is one of them... But some times I think I'm going to do a personal mod that will take everything I liked in other mods and put them in a single mod, but I think I still don't have the skills to do it fine... Until now, I only moded the Tartan (now it has a turbolaser in that strange structure besides the bridge - with Major Payne's help  ;)) and the Immobilizer 418 cruiser (rear laser batteries are stronger and can take most fighters with ease).

To multiplayer, yes too bad that, people appear to like multiplayer... It may be really cool... Do what?  :-\

But, from a certain point of view, I don't care much about multiplayer since I couldn't never use it, neither if I remove all the modified files, but I always get "Version Mismatch!", and my both EaW and FoC are original... It should be because I'm not in one of those countries listed in the Server Zone (or something like that)...

Yeah. I rarely use mods on multiplayer. Could I use your code/maps on The Underword's Might?(Why the heck did I name it that?)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

If you don't care that some of maps will be in other mod too, yes, you can. The next version of MajorPayne's mod will include the maps from the Space Map Pack, the Utapau map...

And, the name T.U.M. isn't bad. For me it's funny, because of the sound that the "word" TUM makes in portuguese (my "official" language) is funny. Oh I know that what I said sounds a bit non sense :P... But, uh, I'm in another country that officially doesn't speak english...

I don't care. Thanks.

Is it like a swear word or something?

I meant that the mod is not bragging for the underworld, the name overall sounds wierd, and will eventually be replaced by a mod that points the other direction(partially...)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

No, it isn't. To be honest, TUM isn't a word in portuguese, but it's uh, "spell form" (the way you say) have a uh... funny sound... Don't worry... I actually liked the name... It isn't boring like: FoC Space Skirmish Map Pack  :P

I thought your mod does have a name... I saw something about The XMLs Returns or simply D803's Mod, or I'm mistaken?

But give name to mods must be a bit difficult (there are some many mods these days that makes easy to make confusion, right?).