Problem

1upD

I have added land Rom Mohc to GC. But Dark Troopers are now unbuildable, because their line of code that makes them buildable only works on space units. How can I fix this? If I can't get it fixed, I'll have to make Rom Mohc skirmish only.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

From the code within your release, it seems that you're wanting the darktroopers to build when the Team is in orbit.

Maybe you should make it so its the LAND version of Mohc, and add the tag to the Arc Hammer, so that its actually Moch that is in orbit being "transported" by the Arc Hammer, or has that been tried and it didn't work?

Them on the Arc Hammer, put the tag and have it as Mohc, and still look for Arc Hammer, not the team (if the Arc Hammer's population is 0 or 1 it doesn't really matter, but you can to override its population value for space to make it appropriate for a ship of that class. (alternatively you can do it with land...but uh, not sure if it'll work)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

From the code within your release, it seems that you're wanting the darktroopers to build when the Team is in orbit.

Maybe you should make it so its the LAND version of Mohc, and add the tag to the Arc Hammer, so that its actually Moch that is in orbit being "transported" by the Arc Hammer, or has that been tried and it didn't work?

Transport or no, I believe the computer won't read it.

Them on the Arc Hammer, put the tag and have it as Mohc, and still look for Arc Hammer, not the team (if the Arc Hammer's population is 0 or 1 it doesn't really matter, but you can to override its population value for space to make it appropriate for a ship of that class. (alternatively you can do it with land...but uh, not sure if it'll work)

I tried this.

Edited by 1upD

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Can you come up with a Team that contains a space and a land version of the unit and then the land one still gets the abilities of the space version?

to Bria Tharen!

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7831/ueawsig4mu9.png

http://www.vereinte-nationen.de/german.gif Ich spreche auch Deutsch.

Can you come up with a Team that contains a space and a land version of the unit and then the land one still gets the abilities of the space version?

Huh?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS