Re: FoC Space Map Pack V1.1 Released

HK-47

The newest version of my Map Pack is out! (Oh, no one enjoyed the V1 because EaW Files didn't upload it  :P)

It has eight Space Skirmish maps:

- Battle of Byss

- Chaos over Tatooine

- Conquest of Muunilinst

- Crystals of Aeten II

- Bespin: Tibanna Wars

- Mustafar Siege

- Yavin: Death Star Debris

- Endor: Death Star II Construction

<------------------------------------------------------------>

Battle of Byss

The huge Eclipse SSD is over Byss, and a battle to free the planet began (or to keep it's control if you're playing as the Empire). Fortunately to the Consortium/Rebels, the Eclipse Defense Systems are offline since it is in it's repair duty.

Chaos over Tatooine (8 players support)

The planet Tatooine was always an interesting place to hidden a base, large deserts as Dune Sea, or wastelands as Jundland. And if there's a bright center to the universe, it is the planet that it's farthest from... There are so many villainy and scum here that is difficult to our enemies to find a hidden base... Or to us to build it...

Conquest of Muunilinst

Muunilinst is a rich urban world that was once the headquarter of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, perhaps we can get a lot of credits if we take control of the planet and learn more about the old Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Crystals of Aeten II

Aeten II is known primarily for it's stygium crystals, which can be used to create Cloaking Devices. If we can get our hands in these crystals, we could could field an invisible advantage against our enemies.

Bespin: Tibanna Wars (8 players support)

Needing more resource of the precious Tibanna Gas, you planned an attack on one of the largest Bespin's Tibanna Gas refineries, the BesGas H-47-K. Watch out to the refinery defence ships, they appear to have some Interceptor Frigates and some Venators modified into light cargo ships (but still well-armored) and most important: we intercepted a transmission that another faction was wanting to take control of the refinery, so hurry...

Mustafar Siege (8 players support)

The mysterious planet of Mustafar could be a good resource of credits, and perhaps, we could scavenge some CIS forgotten techonology, be alert, the sistem probably has it's own defense force.

Yavin: Death Star Debris

There were a lot of data stored inside the Death Star. Although the Zann Consortium already got some of the data storage pods, but if we are lucky, our forces could find some data yet. Or at least clean the way for a land invasion.

Endor: Death Star II Construction

Well, this map doesn't have a story yet, but it let you play a three way space battle above Endor and the DSII under construction plus an SSD - they are not usable by any factions.

Installation instructions:

Put the Text, CustomMap and XML folders that are inside the FoC Skirmish Map Pack folder (or their content) under the Data folder (default path: C:\XXXXX\LucasArts\Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data) and you're ready to play!

ATTENTION: BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL MASTER TEXT FILE FIRST!

Unninstalation: just delete the files and replace the text file with the original.

Known Bugs:

Some maps screens don't appear propertly at the Select Map menu, and the some hostile bases could turn to your side after sometime near them. If you find any more, please report here!

Do not use these maps in any public mod without my permission.

Thanks to MajorPayne for some suggestions on the Endor map and the guys here on PFF who helped me in how to use the Map Editor.

Download link: http://files.filefront.com/FoC_Space_Map_Pack_V11zip/;6609892;;/fileinfo.html

Sounds cool.

H-47-K, lol

The Muunilinst and Mustafar ones sound like they'd be good in my mod...

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

I'm glad you liked!

If you want, you can put they in your mod, but give me the credits for these maps.  ;D

Actually, I didn't download...They just sounded cool. I will do that, but I remember mods having problems with costum skirmish maps...I know away around the error anyways.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Clues? Like screens? There are some in the Zip...

Ok, if you're afraid to download, just kidding:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7482/byssiii4bw.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6362/muunii2bu.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2051/mus2dg.jpg

And you can see a few screens of the V1 maps (V1.1 have more details) here: http://pff.swrebellion.com/http://www.swrebellion.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=55507#p55507