Spartan's Offer

Dorkthehunter

Should we take the offer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should we take the offer?

• Yes.(why)
    • No. (post other alternatives)

Okay, I'm gonna post different quotes from Spartan on the subject and hope that clears up any future questions. I'm not an expert in this issue, Fosh, Cain, and GS know more about it than I do.

Well guys you always have a home with modcraft.net. The short list of services we offer to the guilds/clans and projects that decide to become part of our community is customized blogs, galleries & forums both public & private, a Ventrilo VoIP server, project sub-domains, FTP server(s), email addresses, project and guild hosting, a Radio Station, streaming media server(s), chat services, a torrent tracker, news letters and more.

Regarding the comments about the services page and the ranking, modcraft is a little over six weeks old. Currently myself and one other are doing all the dev work and I work about 70 hours a week and I still find time to be online and doing stuff every day. So things are slow but moving along at a steady pace.

Regarding website space for you guys that is a given to be sure. The same also applies for direct FTP access. Speaking of which we also have a 5TB storage archive set up now. Also I am the only owner so I can do and purchase any services I feel would add value to the community and I dont need anyones permission before I decide to do anything.

Regarding the comments by the current site host, it seems that he is making an effort to take care of you guys now and I dont want to be the blame for any hurt feelings and as a site owner I can empathize with his position. So I would suggest you guys talk to him first and try to work things out. If you cant get what you want to come and talk to me. I only made the offer because I was under the impression you all had basically been relegated to the pages of history here with the new official PPF and the lost db stuff -etc... 

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

What will this do for us?  I'm still confused about the subject.  So far, I see it will get us all that stuff mentioned, but what will happen to this site we're on now?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

What will this do for us?  I'm still confused about the subject.  So far, I see it will get us all that stuff mentioned, but what will happen to this site we're on now?

we would have two backup sites? the offer sounds good, im just not sure if another move will be good or bad for PFF

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

we would have two backup sites? the offer sounds good, im just not sure if another move will be good or bad for PFF

We could, it could be a new area to expand and perfect. We could try with a few games and mainly refocus on EAW then FoC then P-02 and back to our original games we voted for from Dork's poll. A thought anyways. We could keep this original and focus our attention on a sister forums? Have an exclusive newly formed Regulars clan while cleaning this forum up and removing unwanted subtopics.