Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Relentless

Everyone knows the series, so I'm just going to go straight to business.

This game is set to be released this summer, after many delays. Judging by the trailer (link below) this game is once again going to start only a few moments after the last one, and basically all of the familiar characters will be coming back once more. Alyx and Eli Vance, Dr. Kleiner, G-Man, Judith Mossman and Dog are seen in the trailer, and Barney is likely included as well. And of course the main character will be Gordon Freeman with his Gravity Gun and other gadgets. It's said that Team Fortress 2 and Portal are also included in the HL2: E2 package.

Link to the video section of the Gamespy article: http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/812/812574/vids_1.html

So, anyone as hyped up about this as I am? After only recently playing through HL2 and E1, I personally can't wait for it to come out!

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden