any newbies out there?

BoShek

Hi,

since my last opponent complained I wasn´t enough of a challenge (name withheld to protect the guilty) I´d like to play online against someone who´s (relatively) new to multiplayer games. I prefer Rebels and like to play at a leisurely pace ...

Here goes nothing! - Lando

Let me just say that if anyone has the complete lack of class to say something like that then its their loss. Screw them Boshek. You don't need to deal with jerks like that. And by the way anytime you want a game just look my way. :-)
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Let me just say that if anyone has the complete lack of class to say something like that then its their loss. Screw them Boshek. You don't need to deal with jerks like that. And by the way anytime you want a game just look my way. :-)

Nah, it wasn´t that bad really. You´d understand if you knew who it was ...

Of course I´d like to play you again. Just need to find the time. I´ll get back to you. :)

Hey Boshek. I'll play you. I'm a newbie to.

Vince_Ellix

Cool,

and a european as well. That makes international timezones less of a problem. I´ll drop you a line per email or so! :D

Ich habe nie SWR multiplayer gespielt.

Sind Sie interessiert?

-I hope I did not forget my German.

I suppose we'll have to play with the original tactical.dll and unit stats.

In any case I'll be waiting your message.

An einer Partie SWR bin ich immer interessiert. :D

Your german is fine. I´ll drop you personal message. But generally it´s best to write me an email.

• 4 weeks later...

Hellooo, anyone ?

You couldn´t have wanted to play too badly or one of you could have answered me. :cry:

I´ll write you another message and hope you´ll remember there´s a game waiting to be played here.

Hi, i´m relatively NOOB in multiplayer games (only one battle, the result?: i lost very early :D, it was a massacre ). That of "play at a leisurely pace" like me, and i prefer the dark side of the force, the Empire.

I only know to play using MSN.MESENGER...

I'm in europe (for the timezone). But, my english is poor (level: TARZAN).

If another noob want to play with me, send me a meil.

Hi, i´m relatively NOOB in multiplayer games (only one battle, the result?: i lost very early :D, it was a massacre ). That of "play at a leisurely pace" like me, and i prefer the dark side of the force, the Empire.

I only know to play using MSN.MESENGER...

I'm in europe (for the timezone). But, my english is poor (level: TARZAN).

If another noob want to play with me, send me a meil.

Sounds good to me (especially the massacre part). I´m currently learning the ropes of playing the rebels, so you´d get to be the Empire. Maybe we can set something up for the weekend. I still can´t get the MSM messenger to work on my office comp, so I´ll have to play you from home. I´ll just go and send you a personal message.

Uh how do I play using this board.

I played this online once before at zone now noze got rid of SWR

How do i play using this board, i would like to play im not good at multiplayer?

Actually you can´t exactly play from this board. We use it to get to know each other and then communicate via ICQ or MSN Messenger or meet at Gamspy Arcade (http://www.gamespyarcade.com).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in playing people. Would prefer original configuration but open to suggestions. Have been playing SWR for a while but only against AI. Anyone interested? My e-mail is the_holy_paladin@msn.com put something in the subject so I'll know your from here.

I'm in Australia, so would probably have to play US and EU people on the weekend. If you're in Australia, it would be easier.

"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master." - Vader

• 1 month later...

I used to play this a long time ago and loved it but no time then, and like 4 years later I still like it, found it again and been playing the AI whci as I remembered is horrible, so looking for a game, not sure how i stand but a novice game would be good if you want to play send me an email at

kousaros-bran.g@neu.edu

See ya

MajiC

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...