Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Dorkthehunter

Nah, you must have the other Mikan and me confused.  The other guys an emo freak who likes listening to "Crawling" and slitting his wrists.  He's the orphan.

No, the Magical Chainsaw and I play poker every Tuesday. I keep inviting Ma-Duk and the Great Pumpkin to come, but they say they're always busy....

lmao *go's to corner and cringes*

Actually don't jump on the negative bandwagon :P I seriously had 2 (or maybe 3) events where I found that Santa or the idea of him is real. If not Santa then some entity that gives gifts without making a noise. Its true I have 2 scenerios which you can easily put holes through but it actually did happen. I bet you $20 it did happen and i'm not pulling your legs.

1) In Carlton Place (hick town) me and my parents were all in one room. Not the living room but a room next to the living room and nobody left that area in 10-20 min and nobody could get in our out of the house withotu being noticed. There was nothing in the living room area and it was blocked off by a big window and a smaller side window. When we got out of that one room we went to the living room and found gifts. Try and explain that  :P

2) Something similar yet it was only me and my mom in the kitchen and this time its in my current place i'm typing from (Ottawa). I went on the porch while my mom holds onto the door so I don't get locked out when big flakes falling down (before 2003). Within that 5 minute time frame nobody got in our out and no gifts under the tree until I get back to find out there are gifts place there mysteriously.

I know you guys can just shoot holes but I did say I would bet you $20 that they happened exactly as I said it (not to the word but it did happen). Anybody want to care to seriously prove or disprove this?

were not talking about weather Santa is real or not. were talking about how crazy Mikan is for thinking this "magic chainsaw" is real ;D ;D

Yeah and Ghostly its your parents leaving the presents, duh

Did you even read his post, TUF?  Of course it's the parents, but it seems illogical if you were to say that based on the info he's given.  There's probably more to it than that, but still.

And of course I don't believe in the magical chainsaw.  It's a joke.  Did you honestly think I did?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Yeah and Ghostly its your parents leaving the presents, duh

Yup typical people never reading whats in front of them -.- I did say try to disprove me wrong with the proof I put out and the evidence for you to play with......

@ Mikan: Possibly but I still can't get over the two situation where presents came out of no where when everybody was in one room and nobody went to the living room in two occasions. Wish your chainsaw back since i'm in the mood to use it now  ;D

Did you even read his post, TUF?  Of course it's the parents, but it seems illogical if you were to say that based on the info he's given.  There's probably more to it than that, but still.

And of course I don't believe in the magical chainsaw.  It's a joke.  Did you honestly think I did?

first its just my guess and second naw for real i thought u did believe in the magical chainsaw (sarcasm)

GUYS! I JUST RECEIVED NEWS THAT THE CHRISTMAS FLAG IS GONE!

If the flag is gone, who will lead us?

Who will inspire us with it's shining pole?

Who will flag directions to us in battle?

We are lost!  And the world as we once knew it is falling before our eyes!

Only to be remembered in our minds as the days of honor and glory!

Truly, these are the end of all times!

REPENT! REPENT!!

-Red Prophet of Battle Creek

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

GUYS! I JUST RECEIVED NEWS THAT THE CHRISTMAS FLAG IS GONE!

If the flag is gone, who will lead us?

Who will inspire us with it's shining pole?

Who will flag directions to us in battle?

We are lost!  And the world as we once knew it is falling before our eyes!

Only to be remembered in our minds as the days of honor and glory!

Truly, these are the end of all times!

REPENT! REPENT!!

I shall lead us! *suddenly gets sharp pain in chest* uhh oh... know.... heart... attack! *Becomes paralyzed* lol

everyone, everyone stop fighting

everyone look on to me, I preses(sp ???) the Christmas flag

I have seen the top of the mountain and you will worship me as if I were a god

*gets killed by 4 PFF members*

i regret nothing, i lived as few man dared to dream

GET THE DOCTOR!! DOCTOR WHO!!!!!! *Doctor Who theme song begins to play*

(Doctor Who =  :D)

There's a man I've found could bring us all joy!

There's a doctor I've found could cure the boy!

There's a doctor I've found could cure the boy!

There's a man I've found could remove his sorrow,

He lives in this town let's see him tomorrow,

Let's see him tomorrow! - The Who "Tommy"(Album) 'There's A Doctor'(Song)