changes for you mod

frugger2

Okay so, cain ive played through the entire campaign, for the most part i really love your mod and the game as a whole. But I would def put in some foot soldiers for the Templar, Teutonic Knights and also the Spanish holy knights. Another mod that you may want to add is to be able to recruit templar and other holy knights while traveling through Christian lands on the way to wherever the crusade is headed to. Also as I said it would be quite historically accurate to be able to recruit Kingdom of Jerusalem knights or other soldiers when someone is in control of any of the holy cities. These knights should be the strongest that someone can recruit throughout the game because in real life they were highly trained, and more loyal then templars. Another change that might interest people is more cities in the Americas because despite popular belief there were many cities in the Americas before Europeans showed up. Also Greece only has two cities; Corinth was an active city in medieval Europe so at least two more could be fit on the map. I know what I am suggesting is some major changes, so we may all want to wait to see what the Total Realism people give us. But if not you could make these changes I would love to see them made. Beyond that i have looked up maps that i have and can get the actual kingdom names and empire names of the people who lived in Europe if you want to go that far in moding this game, if not then i suppose i will just have to wait until total realism gets done with there mod.

Ok I can make those foot soldiers happen :)

I will add holy knights recrutable as mercenaries too. Can you pls specify the provinces you want them?

More cities - yes I think it can be done even in the same province - but I will need someone to start investigateing this. I don't have the time to add it.

What I want from you if possible is the 10 most important kings for each country as well as religious figures. Also their years of reign (I can add them and make them spawn or die like in real history.

Updates attached

Edited by Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -