Pbes when installing a new card

ctol

Hi !

Firstly, excuse my poor english: I'm french and don't speak very well English !! :cry:

I discovered only today this wonderful site :oops: and I immediately dowloaded RebEdit but I have got a pbe when I tried to install my firt new card (golan iii dp.rsc):

Firstly I never saw an indication about the ship to replace by! I choiced then the A. Dread and the I. Dread and loaded the card without pbe but when I'm launching SWRebellion it's imposssible to find my new card in order to built it ...nor the A. Dread !!

And when I'm making an restoration I'm finding again my A. Dread...but with the picture of the Golan's card !! :x

And I didn't find for the moment the Tutorial !

PLEASE...HELP ME !!!

Thanks !

ctol

Guest Scathane

The one you would need for this is the_mask: he wrote the tutorial. He'll probably stumble onto this forum soon enough. If not, try sending him a private message.

By the way: welcome to the site! Never mind the 'bad english': we'll pardon your French! :lol:

• SWR Staff - Executive
Perhaps you have a research level set on the card. Change it to 0 and you should be able to build that ship right when the game starts (assuming you have a shipyard)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

You were right Evaders99 !!

(Yes it's me ctol, but I had to create a new account because ctol doen't functions anymore, in despite of the password that you send me again !??)

I didn't noticed the research level of the card !!

Now all functions !!

Thanks a lot ! :P

CT