PG Nexus Mod Hosting Network

Foshjedi2004

http://www.pgnexus.com/forums

The Entire Network is still under Construction.

Here is an overview of the Network's Plans and Setup.

We have 2 Network Directors:

Cobra and Myself- We are the owners of the Petroglyph Nexus Modding Network.

We have so far 1 Network Administrator which is Swiss Knight, he is one of the hosting Managers responsible for Support for EAW Related Mods.  In the future we will hire more Administrators for the EAW Section if it takes off and we will also be requiring Admins for the P02 Section of the Network when that goes live.

We will be looking for Staff for the actual Main Site and also moderators for the forums.

PG Nexus is a site run by the community, for the community.

We are run by a number of Mod and Community Leaders and our main goal is to help direct the community. Mediate conflicts between teams to ensure that the community recieves quality mods by everyone instead of rushed releases to show off a new unit or piece of coding.

We are primarily aiming to build a stronger and more tightly knit modding community for Petroglyph.

Please note if I see any Power Plays or bickering I have no problem with banning people for a length of time depending upon the level of flaming/ bickering.

That includes staff..

You guys have to remember.  You are the Mod Leaders of the community.  You represent the community as a whole.  Not everyone sees the entire modding community.  They may see a news release on Moddb or on one of the other site and go to look further.  If they see flaming then they are probably going to want to leave as soon as possible.

Please act in an orderly manner thats all I ask.  And if you are getting angry at something on the board there is something called a report button!!  You don't always have to go steamrolling in :)  I learned it the hard way as certain people in this community know.

Please do not link to the boards,  At the moment they are still under Development and not live to the community at large.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

This is only for modders right?

Also...is this seperate from PFF, a break off, or an addition, or what? (I'm not really a part of the modding community so I'm confused)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg