The First Dimensional War

Mikan Cyclone

Alright...this has been stewing around in my brain for a LONG time...I would venture to say it's possibly the greatest thing I've ever thought of or will think of, though opinions will probably vary.  The best part is, any story anyone ever writes ever can fit into this.  It's that adaptive.  It centers around a group of dimensional travellers, who, when they were attacked by sentient machines who believe all organics are machines, form an alliance with the major factions of the dimensions, these including the Covenant, the UNSC, the GFFA, the United Federation of Planets, the Autobots, etc.  So far I'm working on chapter one...hopefully it won't be like other writing projects where I just type a few chapters and end it...the first thing I'm about to post is the disclaimer/summary and the Dramatis Personae....

*NOTE*  The character Mikan Cyclone came first, I named my alias after him.  So me and him are different.  It's just like two people being named John Smith.

The First Dimensional War

Discalimer (for all books):  This story uses many, many different themes, characters, and stories from many different sources, including Halo, Star Wars, Star Trek, Sonic, the Illiad, and many more.  I do not own any of these things.

The main plot of this story is that a group of people, the Dimesional Association of  Free Alliances (DFA) , whose army is lead by a shape-shifter named Mikan Cyclone, are fighting a large group of sentient robots, who use organic technology, and think all organic life are machines to be subjugated by them.

Dramatis Personae (WIP)

DFA:

Mikan Cyclone (General, shape-shifter (Sangheili)*, de facto leader)

Cy Raran (Commander, albino Echidna, trigger happy psychopath)

Mikai Cyclone ( Commander, shape-shifter (human)*, sister of Mikan, Special Operations Commander)

Thore Yest (Lieutenant, Orc)

United Nations Space Command:

Spartan 117 “Master Chief” (Master Chief Petty Officer, General in DFA army, altered human)

Avery Johnson (Seargant, Squad leader in DFA, human)

Lord Hood (Admiral, human)

Cortana (Tactical Coordinator, A.I.)

Dr. Catherine Halsy (Doctor, human)

Jacob Keyes (Captain, human)

Miranda Keyes (Captain, daughter of Jacob Keyes, human)

Covenant:

Arbiter (Commander of the Elites, former Fleet Admiral, Sangheili)

Rtas “Half-Jaw” Vadumee (Spec-Op Commander, Sangheili)

High Prophets (Leaders of Covenant, Prophet species)

Tartarus ( Commander of the Brutes, Jiralhanae)

Yayap ( Commander of the Grunts, Unggoy)

Zuka ‘Zamamee (Sub-Commander of the Elites, Sangheili)

Nogada Tarse Taru, Forsa Tarse Fatu (Commanders of the Hunters, Lekgolo)

United Federation of Planets

Jean-Luc Picard (Fleet Admiral, human)

William Riker(First Officer, Enterprise.  Human)

Worf (Lieutenant Commander, Klingon)

Geordi LaForge (Lieutenant Commander, Human)

Beverly Crusher ( Doctor, human)

Data (Lieutenant Commander, Android)

Galactic Federation of Free Alliances

Gilead Palleon (Supreme Commander of all DFA Naval Forces, human)

Leia Organa Solo ( Jedi Knight, Human)

Cal Omas (Chief of State, human)

Luke Skywalker (Grand Master of the Jedi Order, human)

Jacen Solo (Jedi Knight, Human)

Tahiri Veila (Jedi Knight, Human)

Han Solo (Former General, human)

Arkenian Empire

Forastu (Leader of the Arkenian Military, Arkenian)

Fotare (Leader of the Arkenian Navy, Arkenian)

Foroar (Commander, Arkenian)

Fotory (Admiral, Arkenian)

Feutro ( Spec-Ops Commander, Arkenian)

Legion

Cheretor (Supreme Leader of the Legion, Legion)

Borg Collective

Borg Queen (Leader of the Borg Collective, Unknown)

Decepticons

Megatron (Supreme Leader of the Decepticons, Transformer, turns into rifle)

Starscream (Subordinate of Megatron, Transformer, turns into Jet)

(* For shapeshifters, the form they are in most of the time)

(Also, Naval means in terms of space)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Alright, this prologue came out NOTHING like I wanted it to, and sounds NOTHING like my vision for what it was supposed to sound like....But I'm on a roll for the second chapter, and I don't want to redo it :P

Edit:  I also will be adding helpful tidbits to help anyone who isn't me:  Dimensional and species names, dead character names, other unimportant bits of history, Arkenian Propoganda ( something that I hope to make a site dedicated to in the future :P.  For those who don't know *everyone*, just nod and laugh.), and links to things that I might have used, like for instance, Slightly Damned.

BOOK I: Prologue

What is there to be told?  If you are watching, You are either from a better future…or a Watcher, wanting some enjoyment.  I hope it’s the former. Regardless, I am Mikan “Cyclone,” political and military head of the Dimensional Free Alliance…and general in the Almighty Covenant.  This holocron should be a guide to the history of our war with the Legion. 

The war came quickly, like a whisper of a ghost.  Cy, Mikai, Thore and I all lived in relative harmony for a while…I ran a self-built inn on Lobby.  Then…they showed up…first contact was a spectacular failure; they destroyed everything:  buildings, camps, even the clinic that had been set up for the few dimensional travelers coming by.  None of our “borrowed” plasma rifles and assault rifles worked against them.

Now you’re probably thinking, what the hell does this have to do with anything?  This was the start of the war, and set the basis for the massive Arias 40-7 Complex we built on top of the ruins.  It also helped spur our drive for better weapon technology.  But no more summarizing.  From now on, this will be a guide through the war…because Cy finally decided to turn on his damned recorder.

Edited by Mikan Cyclone

• 1 month later...
Mikan, it's a great idea. Post more!

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Wow, I wright a chapter, take a moth off, and then I officially announce extended hiatus T_T

That's right, my activities are going to be kept to a minimum, because I'm taking driver's ed for the better portion of the week, and then theirs homework and that stuff.  So, Mikan= Baka.