hungary

papal_states

mongols

timurids

aztecs             

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 2 weeks later...
and how are the Aztecs considered medevil? I believe that the conquest of the Aztecs by the Spanish was in like 1600 something and I think the medevil period ends in like 1500 something with the Renaissance. Oh well it's still neat and the AOEII expansion kind of did the same thing.

nope Hernán Cortés conquered the Aztecs in 1521. now that might still be a little of the end of the game(which i think ends in 1520 - not sure about that), but you can change history so you can go early if you want.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

• 1 month later...
are the aztecs even in the campagin games? I tired sending a boat west but that didn't work. Sounds like a dumb idea. And are the Mongols and the Timurids playable in the campagin?

you have to wait untill you get an event called the earth is round(thats what its called in the file - i dont know what it s called in game i always win before i get it)then you get some new boats that can go out to sea, then you can attack the aztecs, and you can play the Mongols and the Timurids in some mods. but not in the normal game

a specific kind of boat? I did get that "earth is round thing" and I tried it with one of fleets but they wouldn't go where i kept clicking. And I also found out that it's impossible to try and sail around the west side of Africa. At least somewhat early in the game  :P

who are you playing?

for three main ships that can sail in open sea are the carrack, Grand carrack(Spain only) and i think the Caravel(also Spain only) theres probably more then that. and i think these are only Available to the Christion factions

ahhh... that would explain it. I was paying as the moors and I was trying to get my army to that small settlement rather than take that long trek thorugh North Africa...