Think FoC is too expensive?

Dorkthehunter

Best Buy has it on sale, this Friday and Saturday for $15. If it will work on your computer, get it! It's half the original price, but only for two days. (November 24-25)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

amen...in case you never noticed, almost every expansion ever has been $30 american, lol.

And in every other store in America, it is still $30. Hurry up! Y'all are running out of time! One day left.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

All expansions are 30 except for EA, which theirs are $40 and have half the features of a normal X-pack :coughs: the sims...

I think I will go out in get it after my B-day...when the prices are low... ;D

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

I just took a quick look on ebay. Including shipping, handling and in some cases insurance, you can't get this for what Best Buy is selling it for this weekend. Even for someone like me who is not crazy about the concept of FOC, doesn't want to deal with the bugs and want it just to play mods, the price is right and I finally bought it. Edited by Kirouk

I just took a quick look on ebay. Including shipping, handling and in some cases insurance, you can't get this for what Best Buy is selling it for this weekend. Even for someone like me who is not crazy about the concept of FOC, doesn't want to deal with the bugs and want it just to play mods, the price is right and I finally bought it.

WOOT! My goal was to get at least one more person to buy FoC. It worked! HUZZAH!

Anywho....if you are reading after this, you're too late.  :(

But Target is selling it for $25 starting today(Sunday), so whatever you do: Don't buy it for $30!!!!!!!!!

lol, well I'm glad I could make your day. But I'm gonna tell you straight out that I bought it mainly because I'm going to need it for Imperial Assault II and I have no intention of installing it until they fix most of the bugs. In fact, I've been spending my gaming time this weekend playing Red Alert.

lol, well I'm glad I could make your day. But I'm gonna tell you straight out that I bought it mainly because I'm going to need it for Imperial Assault II and I have no intention of installing it until they fix most of the bugs. In fact, I've been spending my gaming time this weekend playing Red Alert.

Thanks for being honest. I appreciate that. But getting it is the first step in enjoying it.  ;D