• Buddhist
    • Judaist
    • Zoroastrianist
    • Confucianist
    • Taoist
    • Other (plese specify)
    • I loosely follow a religion
    • Agnostic

They had a topic going on origins on PF, So I started a poll here. ABSOUTLEY NO FLAMING ALLOWED. This is just telling people what religion your...nothing else.

I am a Christian.

Also, if you are a Catholic or Baptist or what you could call "a limb on the tree" Just vote from where you basic beliefs come from, or what your religion is referred to as a whole like "Catholic=Christian".

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUDAS PRIEST ALL THE WAY! JUDAIST!

Lol, I just had to. Seriously though I basically am a Lutheric Christian, like most of us Finns. It's not different from other christians other than that we have some of the principals of Martin Luther, that German guy who protested against catholics some long time ago. So no buying off our sins buy paying the church for us. :'(

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

Roman Catholic = Christian

/Ignore when replying

I respect any religion and try to desolve any media stereotypes such as the terrorist being muslim/Islam only. Ghost in the Shell 2nd GiG anybody with a German terrorist?  :o

/ Ignore this if your gonna replay  ;D

I just enjoy classifying myself as Daoist (not Taoist BNAN WADE-GILES!) just under the various tutelages such as the uncarved block and such.  Or Pagan (FYI it's not Satanism The church just spread it that way) and how large and generalizatoryness umbrella that puts you under.  But I don't really believe in higher powers any kind.  I however am different in the aspect that I throw any nice aspects of a religion into a melting pot and leave the limiting or parts I don't like in the dust.  Like I'm a bit Wiccan because I believe a woman's body is a temple and how they should be revered.  Or Hinduist Reincarnation (personal experience).

JUDAS PRIEST ALL THE WAY! JUDAIST!

@ Relentless

PRIEST! PRIEST! PRIEST! PRIEST!  HELL BENT FOR LEATHER!!!!!!!!!  ROB HARTFORD OWNES SO HARD!!!!!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

It would be appreciated if someone checked out my script for a manga me and SharinganHaZe are working on. We really need some critiques and comments. It can be found here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42901631/

Egnositic

= believe in something higher but whats proof.

Well, that sounds somehting like me...

@Mythyk: It's Rob Halford! BUT WHO CARES, YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!

I am probably the most religious person on the site.

I am Lutheran(which is Christian ::)) and go to church every week. I go to youth events on Wednesday and Saturday nights. I try to read the Bible every night. Yup...that's my life story.  ;D

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Well, that sounds somehting like me...

@Mythyk: It's Rob Halford! BUT WHO CARES, YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!

Sorry, sorry.  I always thought it was Rob Hartford.  Thanks for the correction, masked man o' mystery!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

It would be appreciated if someone checked out my script for a manga me and SharinganHaZe are working on. We really need some critiques and comments. It can be found here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42901631/

lol

if you go down south and tell one of them southern babtist that Jesus was a jew they'll beat you up and scream that Jesus was a Christian.......... lol

and you should extend the poll, to specific religions.

if you go down south and tell one of them southern babtist that Jesus was a jew they'll beat you up and scream that Jesus was a Christian.

Yeah he was a jew, and he most certainly was an arab. It's sickening how some Christians try to deny that.

The most disturbing thing about it is that many Americans hate arabs although their messiah is an arab.

It's mostly the governments (Iran...) and the Muslim faith breakoff. Sunnis or Shiites, whichever the one is that thinks they will go to heaven by killing people. One of they is good tho...

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

Way back when the Christan religions came about they were mostly Europeans. And those Europeans thought that Jesus should look like them. So all of those artists depicted Christ as a white guy and didn't like the thought of Christ being an Arab. They also didn't like the Middle eastern marrige customs of the day (Mary would have been around the age of 13 when she had jesus)  :P They didn't like that either so they made her in her twenties. Darn those Europeans, always screwing things up....

Way back when the Christan religions came about they were mostly Europeans. And those Europeans thought that Jesus should look like them. So all of those artists depicted Christ as a white guy and didn't like the thought of Christ being an Arab. They also didn't like the Middle eastern marrige customs of the day (Mary would have been around the age of 13 when she had jesus)  :P They didn't like that either so they made her in her twenties. Darn those Europeans, always screwing things up....

Too bad you joined such a crappy religion.