Gamespy Arcade

BoShek

I played a game yesterday with a guy I met at the Gamespy Arcade just one hour earlier. I´ve been there three times so far and have found an opponent almost immediately twice. The third time I had to wait for an hour before someone showed up. We didn´t play then, because my comp crashed and when I got back, he was gone. :roll:

Moral: Gamespy is a good place to go if you´re looking for a game on short notice. I recommend it. Anyone else want to share their opinion?

Here goes nothing! - Lando

I'd second that opinion, but then again, I was the guy you played yesterday, so we're commenting on the same event ;-)

Otoh, this was not the first game I've played through gamespy either. The good thing about GS is that it allows you to scan for people that have SWR installed on their system.

its a good place but if you have version 1.01(the patch from lucasarts installed) it will not launch any idea why without the patch it launches fine but even so you can always play an ip game once you find someone
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

I'd second that opinion, but then again, I was the guy you played yesterday, so we're commenting on the same event ;-)

Damn,

I always seem to attract the same people. :x

Just joking. That was a neat game, although I had trouble keeping up. Oh yeah, AND you kidnapped that poor farmer Luke. :(

AND you kidnapped that poor farmer Luke. :(

The way I recall it, he volunteered for service in the imperial navy after being reunited with his father, discovering he'd been abducted and kept from his true destiny as a child....

I can't even find gamespy arcade :( I wanna play sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Link is: http://www.gamespyarcade.com Duh!

(never thought that was hard to find) 8O

Just download the program, go online, start it and enter the Rebellion room. You need to have the game installed, because the program checks installed games. But then, if you wanna play installing the game is a good start at any rate. :wink:

If you still encounter problems post again.

Are you a newbie? I´m lookig for someone I can beat for a change. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
its a good place but if you have version 1.01(the patch from lucasarts installed) it will not launch any idea why without the patch it launches fine but even so you can always play an ip game once you find someone

Thats fully right. Have u a Idea to fixe this?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"