Eye of Judgement: Conqueror of 9 fields

Ghostly_Substance

Well it may resemble Yu-Gi-Oh! but I actually do like where its going with its idea. If you guys watched the E3 trailer you could see that the duck was the boss and had major powers for a little shimp like itself laugh.gif Well the other more up to date trailer is so so but still proves its point.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/775/775515.html

Apperently you fight on these 9 squares and you win when you capture 5 of these squares using your deck monsters to do the dirty work. You can interact with your creature and move em around and tell them when to battle. So whats your thoughts on this game? Damn update that Eyedentify game damn it.

Must have yes but I really hope they have great looking monsters/creatures. If there are none I hope they expand it where you "could" buy cards from your local store. I really like a few creatures such as that red dragon and that female elf. If there are any more cool creatures they would have to show themselves.

(Upcoming are just ideas of what I could expect)

Well I hope theres more then 2 modes since this game has potential for being a sweet (censored) game. Campaign, multiplayer (With many options), free mode, practice board, tournament and whatever else they could come up with. I'm basing this off of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice master for GBA (which owned) and thats where I ripped off the collectors, elimination and such off of. You could reduel the person as many times as you wanted and gain more money  :P AI is average since I manage to win every time and only lost like 3 times out of 500  :P (exageration)

Campaign: Well for campaign I would expect the story mode and more where you fit someone's role of being an ace player? Ya a hero to save the land or something like that.

Multiplayer: Normal vs modes between you and other people, vs online people, vs ai (normal dull maybe?), scenerio modes.

Free Mode: You freely battle any unlocked characters (if any) and just duel casually. Of course you could choose who you fight or just roam around the land if possible choosing whoever to duel?

Practice Board: Self explainitory but for those who don't know you just practice vs ai of any difficulty.

Tournament: You go through elimination styled battles winning and unlocking stuff(if possible)  ;D

ect: Maybe gallery of what you won or whatever?

• 1 year later...

Well I gotta say I got this game and its neat but its a little difficult to get used to.  It needs almost perfect lighting and just stubborn when you look at it. Well maybe cause I played it when its dark and my room is badly lit.

I like the cards I got but well, if your bored you could always mess with the ai or play the mini judgment where you just let cards battle it out like a game of war.