Lowest PS3 game scores - 3.2 IGN & 3.9 GS - Gundam

Ghostly_Substance

*Note: Using common sense and using trailer/reviews as my stepping stone, any opinions is because of that. Also using people's reviews from those that played this game.

Apperently according to both IGN and Gamespot, Gundam Crossfire sucks so much that they are picking at every single thing just to kill it. 3.2/10 from IGN and 3.9 from Gamespot. So they complained about little things like slow clumbsy movement? Trees not moving? Weapons being weak? Same missions and levels? Absolutely everything they could get their hands on just to degrade this game.

Well the slow clumbsy movement is actually normal for those Mobile suits since why would this game focusing on realism focus on fake fast mech movements? Seriously are they that spoiled that they would want to turn a realistic game into a none realistic one? Go cry me a river  ;D We all know what Gamespot did with Company of Heroes by upping its score after its final 8.0 score to 9.0 score.

Trees not moving? Who gives a rats (censored) if they don't move at least you have them there. In a Gamespot Review when a GM was landing I swore I saw a tree sway a bit which should show how much the reviewers are messed up with biasness.

Weak weapons? Play the game a bit longer and your bound to get used to it and then change your mind. Skill takes time so relax. YOu expect to be an ace when playing battlefield within 2 days?  :P Also just because they are mechs doesn't mean they are massive area of effect machines. If you watched MS Igloo you'd know how weak these mobile suits can get.

OMG the music sucks omg omg. From the trailer it sounded fairly good but I haven't played the game but i'm trying to use common sense here.

Well I do dislike the lack of multiplayer and only two modes.  I admit that this game would get an average rankin but I think the reviewers hacked this game a little bit to hard like untrained butchers lost on an island.

Framerate like a slideshow? Well from people who played this game they say they do come across small lag but nothing like what both IGN and Gamespot says. Its them normal lag like you get from "Gundam vs Zeta Gundam" for PS2 but even that is harmless.

disclamer: I know this is Gundam and its my favourite topic but this time around this time I smell obvious biasness. Checking gamespots PS3 rankings this is the lowest ranking while Resistance of Men is 8.6 (go figure for Gamespot). IGN also did the people's opinion of the best game crap and its getting old. Every review against anime is harsh and the good games get good reviews from what I seen and heard. if you see otherwise then state it.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

Hmm if i ever get a ps3 ill try this game i agree i think the game reveiwers hate gundams and give them a low score i found them pretty fun for awhile, and those grafics look superb and that base attack looked realistic.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg

Ya just waiting for the "right" time to get both and I don't care what IGN and Gamespot says. I seen enough to get the game but as I said I do agree this game lacks along the lines of modes and multiplayer. Thankfully I got PS2 Gundam games still good enough but get somewhat repetative. And thankfully we got more PS3 games to try and get my hands on.

edit: LOL what a bunch of high paid noobs. Apperently its the faulty PS3s causing the game to be so "shitty" so it does live up to its average score  ;D

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

Hmm....i'm starting to think twice now at what I said over at gamespot forums and PF. I only went by what I heard as I mentioned that the Press PS3's are flawed and that the people who waited in line had a better PS3 but now thats just making me gullable. It maybe true but I haven't played the game yet. Why am I getting the feeling of a Black and White 2 with only story mode to play through with a 1vs1 Versus mode? (B&W2 only having story mode and sandbox) Hope theres a major PS3 patch for Gundam that fixes this issue if they want to give the 20-60 gig PS3 space more useful. I'll be waiting for such an event (and even to play it)  ;D

Lowest PS3 game scores - 3.2 IGN & 3.9 GS - Gundam

Owned.

No seriously, the ratings don't matter. They're just opinions.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden