Forum Ranks, Incorrect?

DJKN

Well, I guess that if we finish Igor's insignia, he'll be less reluctant to put up the new ranking system for us! :D
Hmm...what did he want it to look like? I mean, if he's a warlord (like the ones in Darksaber) and not an official warlord (like Thrawn and the grand admirals), then he can have whatever insignia he wants without having it follow a particular system. Now, if he wants it to follow such a pattern, then he'd have to tell me what he would want or such....

My suggestion would be that he drop the cylinders on his insignia (the current "Warlord" rank) and keep that one as his 'special' insignia/rank of Supreme Warlord. Like I said, it really depends what he wants. I would be more than happy to make him one, but...well...what insignia does he want/equal to what rank?...

Maybe I should ask him myself. :oops:

• 1 month later...

This insignia thing sounds a bit too much like the Costa Rican bureaucracy.

"No sir, you need to go to the office next door and ask for an appointment."

In the office next door:

"Yes, it is here, but first you need the approval of the man in the office at the end of the aisle."

In the office at the end of the aisle:

"Yes, the problem is that he isn't in the land. You could still try to go see his assistant in the building on the other side of the city."

TO BE CONTINUED.... 8O

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

This insignia thing sounds a bit too much like the Costa Rican bureaucracy.

"No sir, you need to go to the office next door and ask for an appointment."

In the office next door:

"Yes, it is here, but first you need the approval of the man in the office at the end of the aisle."

In the office at the end of the aisle:

"Yes, the problem is that he isn't in the land. You could still try to go see his assistant in the building on the other side of the city."

TO BE CONTINUED.... 8O

Not much different from American politics, only after one is directed to the assistant and slowly trudges to his or her car to start the drive, a phone call goes through:

"Ah, hello, Secret Service. Yes, there's a man asking too many questions... Yes, we've tried the "go around strategy" and we still can't lose him... Yes, of course he's getting annoying... Do I think he could remotely be considered a threat to national security? Well, he did have a beard, so according to contemporary stereotypes he could be a terrorist... You'll have him taken care of?... Patriot Act, you say?... Excellent--yes...right, this conversation never happened."

:roll:

And there's the difference to Costa Rica. No Secret Service here :P ! Only a few months ago I did realize that the OIJ (Judicial Investigation Office) did have an Intelligence division. So there is no one wondering if certain people are a threat to national security. The real threats to national security are in the Congress, the Presidential Chair, the Syndicates and the CAFTA negotiation group.

The pilgrimage to the office next door would be eternal, unless you a) get angry; b) start weeping or c) find a friend who works there and can help you out.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

And there's the difference to Costa Rica. No Secret Service here :P ! Only a few months ago I did realize that the OIJ (Judicial Investigation Office) did have an Intelligence division. So there is no one wondering if certain people are a threat to national security. The real threats to national security are in the Congress, the Presidential Chair, the Syndicates and the CAFTA negotiation group.

The pilgrimage to the office next door would be eternal, unless you a) get angry; b) start weeping or c) find a friend who works there and can help you out.

That's the government. :roll::lol: