Out Now?

ddcowboys22

Hey i have been seeing alot of talk about people getting the game in stores in australia! It seems australians DID get it before north americans (hopefully we get it tommorow) Any australians out there bought it?

no they did not EB games made one hell of a mistake. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Edit: the company that was suppose to deliver the game had delays. and because some other game is coming out today. EB games decided to start ringing people that they could pick up there game the day before. which they shouldnt have done because something like this could happen.

Edit2: yayyyyyyy i now have the game and am installing it as i type this :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Controller

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

damn it i went everywhere in US and they say its not out yet!! I went to best buy (which some people have said they bought it from) and they told me they have it but they cant sell it till thursday!! BS >:(

it was going to be but EB Games must have thought that the 14th date was for the rest of the world or something because thats when it was released for us... we just have the 14th before the US does

also Best Game Ever

im sad to say im not really that impressed with MTW2...its cool and all but just seems like nothing new to me...*sigh* maybe its because the battles suck IMO due to cavalry and infantry attacking not as one like in RTW ( like only the front row of a unit will attack while the back rows sort of stand around) and sometimes not attacking at all. Also i guess my lag issues ruin it for me too. I have 1 gig of RAM, Nvidia 6600, and Pentium 4 thing. I dont see why my PC cant run right. I mean it does fine on Call of Duty 2 which has similiar graphics if not better. I just bought the damn graphics card recently so thats not an option to fix...anytips on adjusting settings of PC or game etc. to help me out?  :-\

i have a 3.2GH and i can run the game fine on high. i also have 1 gig of ram. so i think its the GPU

the only bad thing i can find with the game is that the AI has some bugs in it but they should be fixed soon.....i hope