company of heroes help wanted

sithwolf

Hi i am wanting to buy company of heroes , i have a 2.7 ghz intel celeron processor , 768 mb ram ddr and a 256 mb graphics card 9550 ATI RADEON.

i found this on a company of heroes website ( see below )

Such a great looking game requires a powerful engine. Therefore, Company of Heroes is a pretty demanding game .As such, the minimum specs are as follows: Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz (or equivalent AMD processor), 512MB of system RAM, and a 64MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card that supports pixel shader 1.1. You’ll have to refer to the game’s Readme for a full list of supported graphics cards. In addition, the game will also support DirectX 10 when both the proper cards and Windows Vista are released.

However, for the best experience of Company of Heroes, we recommend the following spec: 3.0 GHz CPU, 1GB of system RAM, and an nVidia GeForce 6800 with 256MB of RAM (or equivalent

IS MY COMPUTER GOOD ENOUGH?

THANKS

There is a singleplayer demo you can download to try.  Even if your connection is not fast I think you would rather spend 10 hours downloading to see if you can play it well enough for your liking than spend $50 and find out you can't.  Overall your pc should be good enough to run it, albeit on lower settings.  On the back of the box it says ATI Radeon 9500 series or better, so you should be able to run it.  Download and try the demo first, however just to be sure.  Hope that helps.