... to the one called Admiral_Antilliles!

I am the Evil Clone of the one called Admiral Antilliles! I have come to destroy him and his Spam filled posts! If I find anyone else spaming they will die too! :twisted:

But I am a Passiate person so I will offer you a deal pitiful people, help me kill Antilliles and I will let you Spam unharmed!

If not.......

Make up your mind NOW! :evil:

I am the clone of Admiral Antilliles, and I stand for Anti-Spam! I will kill Admiral Antilliles! - Anti Spamtilliles

This really is sad and pathetic, you know that right.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

This really is sad and pathetic, you know that right.
I agree.... But did you happen to notice, wormie, that they're both from the U.S.? :wink:

So, Anti_Spamtilliles...what's your plan?...

I'm joking, Antilliles, we wouldn't ever destroy you...on purpose.

How could of been Anti _spamtilliles Scol?

:? Could you repeat that again? This time in the form of a sentence... In english perhaps, if that's not too much trouble I mean.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
I't afraid this topic's going to be closed shortly... Don't bother getting back on topic, because this is a topic that shouldn't have really been here. I don't want to be a party pooper, but I would urge anyone to refrain from phrases that express deathwishes against living people... I mean, it's okay to express a deathwish against a Star Wars or Rebellion characters but, please, keep it to fictitional entities.

Considering that AA wrote the deathwish against himself... How should we proceed.... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

No, you're right. This topic should be closed and we should start one deathwish against Mon Mothma... :twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey guys...I was just tryin to have some fun and get a couple laughs, honest. I already said no more Anti-Spamtilliles. Chill! I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Oh well......