how to i land on planets in empire at war.

• 2 months later...

do i need to win a space battle first.how to i land on a planet. i was told you just attack planets in galatic conquest mode.please i need answeres.

Sorry this is so late. Welcome to the forums darth_sith lord! I hope you enjoy your stay!

You need to win the space battle with a space fleet, and then you send a ground fleet to one of the three available spots over the planet. From there you send that fleet onto the planet by putting its' icon onto the slot on the planet. Make sure that your initial space fleet does not include your ground forces, because your ground forces will just be in transports and can be easily blown away. Only after winning the space battle do you move the ground forces to the spce above the planet, and from there onto the planet itself.

If you are the Rebels, you can select a ground force of no more than 4 units, and send them as a "Raid" straight to the planet, bypassing the space battle. The enemy space fleet will still be over the planet, but if you win the ground battle, you will have the land of the planet, and they will have the space. Take the 4 units, and move them over to the enemy planet, but do not put them on one of the space slots! There will be another slot that will appear that should be gold colored that says "Raid". Put them there and let the ground battle commense.

Hope this helps,

-Dorkthehunter

Edited by Dorkthehunter

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg