Saturday, November 4 & 11, 2006 - FoC Event

Ghostly_Substance

FOC EVENT (Typoed below)

(edit: Both on 4th and 11th just to make sure)

So i'm done with the Guild Wars Nightfall hype and FoC hype and just want to play with people. I'm serious and i'll host a game this Satuday first moment one of us in the list get on. If your not going to join then I guess you want the PFF to die. This event will be for FOC multiplayer and depending on the people we'll either go against AI or people or both for the whole day. It'll start whenever its saturday so start it if you can't wait for me. If theres NAT issues then we'll figure out who can play with who. Yes I hate gamespy and tried Hamachi but that didn't work out well  ??? So you in or going to fail PFF's image further?

Petroglyph Fan Forums

Pass: 2324 (if your not from PFF please don't enter like that other time)

Member Count:

- Ghostly Substance

- Garbageben (Possibly)

-

-

-

-

-

-

If Possible another 8 for second group. I'm serious why miss out with FoC being so cool?  ;D

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

damn......bad start.

edited to November 11 as I originally should have said. Ok then now say your thoughts.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

Why?  Whyyyy?  I can't make it as I'm taking my girl out for the day.

I HAVE FAILED YOU ALL! 

if you commit suicide then how can you take your girl out for the day? ;)

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT FOC!!?!?!? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

You're not the only one. There are some of us who don't have the game. My computer is dying, so it won't work well at all and won't work online anyway.  :( Oh well....

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

:-\ ..........So should I do a double Saturdays event then just to be somewhat more fair  ??? Damn Halloween event on Guild Wars catching my attention and these kind of events should be help in EAW one way or another  ;D

Well whatever how about this.....if you see me online then lets have a game and for those that do and are able to play i'll put their names up in that list in first post  8)

So only Garbageben and maybe AT-AT & Bex? Damn it and here i'm trying to help PFF stay alive and only a few regs come to regret they dont have it  ??? ........At least when you see me on Saturday (both 4th and 11th) that means i'm hosting and if NAT works.

So only Garbageben and maybe AT-AT & Bex? Damn it and here i'm trying to help PFF stay alive and only a few regs come to regret they dont have it  ??? ........At least when you see me on Saturday (both 4th and 11th) that means i'm hosting and if NAT works.

If my computer wasn't dead in terms of gaming performance, I would come. But I appreciate that more people want to help PFF stay alive than just me.

Anywho...I think that we could use this to our advantage. If you have some people from PFF play, you can then mix and match with other players and thus increase publicity and our reputation. So even if you win or lose, hopefully win though, make sure you are all good sports and that will go a long way in helping keep the forums alive. Cheers!

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

The NAT killed it -.- Gonna have to wait after the damn patch to do anything useful. Me and Ben tried Hamachi and I could ping him but couldn't see each other in the game. Anyways i'ma call it off (For Nov 11) just because of the stupid NAT.