FoC and Guild Wars Nightfall

Ghostly_Substance

My 2 big games of the month  :P Man I got into Nightfall and I just kept playing and playing because of the features then after one of my animes I seen I went to play FoC and couldn't stop playing so I played every commercial. I then went to play to finish a skirmish I had and played through one of my anime's endings missing some key features in anime. After that I watched more anime then more FoC but I was more focused on FoC then anime itself. Played with bex and lost 2 times and stalemated the second round (Loss - stale - loss). If it wasn't for my confusion I could have won us that staled game (with bombing and bombard) and for the last one we just got swarmed.  My only issue with FoC was that Gamespy sucks crap and wouldn't let me log in and then kept error syncing......

Guild Wars again today and just went from level 5-9 with my new Paragon/Ranger  ::) Had a nice living streak till level 8 until the damn herbies (Well those adult like cupids with wing?) and the heroes actually made it worth playing  8) You can customize your heroes and such and give it any weapon since hes part of your party. Fun game fun game until you get hit by level 17-19 NPCS.

For those that actually played with me ingame what you think of both FoC and Nightfall?