3d hardware

when i analyzed my computer for the requirements of this game it said i had no 3d hardware and i dont know how to get it. aswell as the RAM required is 256MB but i only have 128 and my CPU is only 592 MHz and i need 1000. what do i do?

Buy a new computer. You don't have a 3d video card, you need at least another 128 mb of ram, and you need at least a 1ghz processor. This system sounds like its 6 or 7 years old. For the money you would need to spend to upgrade this, and theres a very good chance you would need to upgrade other things like your motherboard and power supply as well, you are better off buying a new system.

Sorry, you will more than likey need a new computer.

3D hardware: This has been around for a while now...3D hardware is a must for any game...

RAM: 128 is the BARE minimum. You cannot run any games with that because the OS is using that memory. You need at least 512 to run a game fairly good, but most pc's now come standard with 1GB (1024MB).

CPU: 592Mhz is very little. You would need more to support it. I think that XP can barley even run on this setup.

I would recommend getting a new computer because trying to find the hardware for a comp this old would cost a lot. Get a nice comp, one that will last you at least 5 years and that is windows vista ready...

Just curious, who is the manufacturer of your comp and what is it's os?

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.