A simple little question....

JWallace

Question

I am not exactly new to Rebellion, have played it for sometime, have used the editor, but, was wondering if your newer ship models were incorperated into the tactical interface. They use to not be, but I was browsing through the card board and it seems they might, just wanted to clear this up.

J. Wallace

"Upon common theaters, indeed, the applause of the audience is of more importance to the actors that their own approbation. But upon the state of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."

.:.Imperial 4 life.:.

8 answers to this question

Guest Scathane
If you only download a ship's card, the ship's model won't be included in tactical. However, our download section offers you a variety of new ship models as well as a tutorial on how to get them in your game... :D

Now this leads me into my next question, I may be blind, I see where the ships say get tutorial, but I can't find a link anywhere. :(

J. Wallace

"Upon common theaters, indeed, the applause of the audience is of more importance to the actors that their own approbation. But upon the state of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."

Guest Scathane
The link to the tutorial is on the top of the second page in model editing, it's called Model Exchange Tutorial.

Oh great, thank-you. May I ask how I can help around here if you need anything? *eg*

J. Wallace

Well, if you got something you feel is missing here and you want to share with the rest of the community, go ahead :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
Well, if you got something you feel is missing here and you want to share with the rest of the community, go ahead :D
Well, I can name a two of those things:

* Untimely Demise
    * ElvisMiggell

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey if you all ever need another moderator, I would be very happy to fill the spot, considering I am on almost 24/7. :D