DANG THING KEEPS QUITTING ON ME!!!

stupid BF2142 demo, I can play for about 2 minutes max then the ****ing thing just quits all by itslef.  >:(

error details

Information regarding the condition of BF2142.exe when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your digital product ID which could be used to identify your license; and the IP address of your computer.

We do not intentionally collect your files, name, address, email address, or and other form of personal identifiable information. However the error report could contain customer specific information such as data from open files. While this information could potentially be used to determine your identity, if present it will not be used.

any wise words of advice?

all right, there could be many things wrong:

1. You download is corrupt; got it from a bad source

2. You computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements

3. Could be your internet, your on dial-up, right?

Also, is it doing it when it's loading a game, when your playing a game, or just at random times?

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

1. possibly I have now downloaded it from 3 differnt locations

2. definitely no

3. no I dunno what I have all I know is that it's not fast and It's not dial up

Actually the game is hit and miss for alot of people concerning the connection. Bluesnews had a little something on it but I'm just too lazy and tired right now to look.

I will say that after 3 days of playing, despite the connection issue, I uninstalled because of balance issues.

typoed somehow.......what I meant to say was Chip is a mod since he was a beta tester (or normal beta player) for Pacific Storm and Cain and Chip somehow met  :-\ Thats what I meant by talking about Pacific storm.

Well if you know what I mean then good  :P

I see people bought BF 2142 regardless of the spyware and couple people I know are saying that its not real spyware. Well I would buy BF2142 only if it proved to be worthy to buy like 1942 and BF2 (Only for awhile until the maps got boring). For 1942 the maps never get boring since quality was put into it and mods just owned any other game  :P

• 2 months later...

stupid BF2142 demo, I can play for about 2 minutes max then the ****ing thing just quits all by itslef.  >:(

That part reminds me of my EaW problem...

except my PC restarts.

Petro really needs a Tech support thingy (especially when Yoda's has "never heard of anything like this before" <- actual quote).

Did you pause the download at any point? That messes those up sometimes.

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.