What patch for online playing?

dude21

What patch do u use?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What patch do u use?

• Version 1.0 unpatched
    • Version 1.1 newest patch

i use the 1.1 patch as it was required by the zone when they used to support the game, i only played once in there tho...won the game in less then 30 minutes too :D but thats a different story and it also requires me to give out my strategy :twisted:

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

It's the 1.01 patch people should use... it actually allows people with a different language of rebellion to actually connect to each other. And yes, it is 1.01, not 1.1 :).

...won the game in less then 30 minutes too :D but thats a different story and it also requires me to give out my strategy :twisted:

Come on, give us a hint at least! Which side were you playing? If it was Rebels at least I have a theory. Although judging from your avatar, you seem to be more of an Imp. :wink:

I´m using 1.01 btw but only because my oponent in my first and only game so far told me it was necessary for playing him.

Here goes nothing! - Lando

Come on, give us a hint at least! Which side were you playing? If it was Rebels at least I have a theory. Although judging from your avatar, you seem to be more of an Imp. :wink:

I´m using 1.01 btw but only because my oponent in my first and only game so far told me it was necessary for playing him.

i was the empire and i hate to say this but i think i will keep my strategy a closely guarded secret :D but i will say this it involves pulling all my fleets all into one and adding to it as quickly as possiable with whatever ships i can preferably ISDs 8)

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

It's the 1.01 patch people should use... it actually allows people with a different language of rebellion to actually connect to each other. And yes, it is 1.01, not 1.1 :).

it is too and from memory i think it allows the french version to connect to non french versions...ive downloaded it that many times i shoudve known that...lol...but seriously tho it only has 1 patch so why didnt they call it the 1.1 patch :? something mindless to ponder about there i think

Darth_Ramoth

I am using 1.01.

I have just downloaded a few patches, but of course not the assasination cheat. But I do not think that the patches from this site do matter for the online game. It should be only for single player.

i use the 1.1 patch as it was required by the zone when they used to support the game, i only played once in there tho...won the game in less then 30 minutes too :D but thats a different story and it also requires me to give out my strategy :twisted:

Aw, please! Something that allows you to win in 30m cannot, by the very definition of the word, be called a strategy. You can call it a tactic, but most likely it's just a quirk.

One question though: could the Rebels use it to do the same? Probably not.

Aw, please! Something that allows you to win in 30m cannot, by the very definition of the word, be called a strategy. You can call it a tactic, but most likely it's just a quirk.

One question though: could the Rebels use it to do the same? Probably not.

theres no need for the rebels to use it, they already know where the imperial HQ is.

I call it a strategy cause it required a lot of patience and a little bit of expenditure of resources to acheive (and it works best on hq victory), and in my opinion a quirk is a flaw in the game that can be exploited to your advantage (age of empires 1 has a good one...keep ordering units and you can get over the 50 pop limit to a certain extent anyway).

but we all have opinions and what i call a strategy you might call a quirk, so im not going say you are wrong and im right.

Darth_Ramoth