Last effort

JOC101

I began as the alliance and played for 100 days when the empire kept attacking and i had shortfalls coming out of my ass so i sent all my forces to courasaunt in a last effort. i got the results quickly, to my surprise, i won!!!!!!! i was in shock!!!!! i destoyed their defences qickly and got darth. about 600 days later i ran into palpatine on a SSD. i only had 3 mon cals, 3 corvetts, and 3 b-wings, they had 1 SSD, 1 interdictor, 7 fighter sqaudrons. i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i deafeted the empire for the FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Gaffin

Bah Empire is so great it won't happen again. :P
Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

Bah Empire is so great it won't happen again. :P
Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

Guest Scathane

Yeah, what's the matter? Why are you guys posting in duplicate?

Yeah, what's the matter? Why are you guys posting in duplicate?

Say, Scathane, if the site can't control the loads of double posting that's been occuring since Elvis has been away, you need to do it yourself!

It's getting a little bit boring.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif