anwers that r to odvius to rilize

darth trogsasea

1- the rebs can upgrade to lvl4 even if the imps are at lvl  1 cuz well they arnt linked (like how the game says they are)

2- the ai dose not cheat it fallows its programing

3- the ai is at lvl 5 (imps) or lvl4 (rebs) at  the start they only ACT like they are below tha

4- the ai is stupider then my 8 year old (officaly retarted....yes we had  the testing done...no i was not suprised) brother (and he has never plyed a rts game before)

5- units being killed while jumping out of shulttle is not a bug units are very venurable when frist landing

6- if u think that upgradeing units is possible (like strom trooper lvl 1-3 hevey strom trooper lvl4 dark trooper lvl5) its impossible as far as i can tell (i have reed every line in every xml file in the game and 80 % of the stuff in lua`s )

7- the unit bar can scrol...u just need to know what to type (just&copy paste from a game that usees xml i mean its not like any one is gona sue u)

8- u do not need to have stacked hard ponits ike this abc_abc_abc_00,abc_abc_abc_1,abc_abc_abc_2 etc they work just fine like this abc_abc_abc_00,abc_abc_abc_00 and all of them get destroyed at same time