Starting

JOC101

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Though you should have posted this in the "Question from NooB" forum, I will answer it.

NO!

There now you have. You have to work to get a DS. Sorry.

It's impossible to start with a Death Star, there are only certain slots that mark which ships will be starters in the game. The difficulty doesn't change which ships you start with, but the amount thereof.

As the Imps you can start with:

Dreadnaughts

Imperial Star Destroyers

Victory Star Destroyer

Galleons

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

And as rebel u can start with : Bulk Cruiser, Alliance DN, Medium Transport, Corellian Corvette or Alliance Carrier.

You forgot the Carrack Light Cruiser Trej :wink:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
When you star as the empire and choose the hard difficulty, do you star with the death star sometimes????
Why? You're trying to tell us that you do?! 8O

When you star as the empire and choose the hard difficulty, do you star with the death star sometimes????
Why? You're trying to tell us that you do?! 8O

U have a confusing english ! I didnt understand what u mean Scath??

Guest Scathane
I have confusing English?????!!!!! 8O8O8O8O8O

I have confusing English?????!!!!! 8O8O8O8O8O

JOC101:

When you start as the empire and choose the hard difficulty, do you start with the death star sometimes????

SCATH:

Why? You're trying to tell us that you do?!

Why what? He did not make declaration :?

He doesnt try to tell what he do he just ask if its possible to start with a deathstar :? Maybe u meant something else but I didnt understand and if anyone else understood so please explain it for me, maybe Iam too bad in english :x

Guest Scathane

Let me try and run it by you step by step...

* JOC101 asked: When you start as the empire and choose the hard difficulty, do you start with the death star sometimes????

This question can mean the following things:

1. Asking somebody whether he/she ever does it
    2. Asking somebody whether it has ever happened to him/her

You cookies all started blabbering about impossibilities and such, totally ignoring that it is possible, if you use RebED and set the Research value to zero, it is available, so, you're in a sense starting out with the Death Star...

I, on the other hand, took the second approach, reasoning that maybe JOC101 has a bug or glitch in his game, which enables him to directly deploy a Death Star as one of his capital ships when he starts the game, playing the Empire... Of course, I figured this to be highly unlikely, but still felt the thought was amusing and, incredibly witty and humorous as I am, I asked the following question:

* Why? You're trying to tell us that you do?!

To this question, which you obviously found so confusing that your thoughts got all mixed up (as they so often do) and you went on to tell the world my English is confusing, are a two important aspects regarding the general comprehension I think the average registered SWR member should be capable of, namely:

1. Why? means Why do you ask?
    2. You're trying to tell us that you do? is a denotation of of the second instance of the first question in this reply, wherein You're is a contraction of two words, them being the pronoun you and a verb to be.

Capice? :wink:

His question means just the 2. of youre description.

The first one must look like this:

When you start as the empire and choose the hard difficulty, how do you start with the death star ????

I know the sense of every word u written but i DONT understand the context.

And the Deathstar has a research value of zero! That means u could build a Deathstar at the begining of the game but u will never start with a deathstar :?

Guest Scathane
And the Deathstar has a research value of zero! That means u could build a Deathstar at the begining of the game but u will never start with a deathstar :?
Shoot! You're right, of course! I don't play the empire much, you see... :D

To EVERYONE:

I, DUDE21 WON A WRITING DUEL VERSUS SCATHANE :!::!:

8O I kept this for impossible 8O

Guest Scathane

To EVERYONE:

I, DUDE21 WON A WRITING DUEL VERSUS SCATHANE :!::!:

8O I kept this for impossible 8O

Keep your shirt on, dude21! You won an argument... I am so gracious to admit that I am wrong, a quality which you seem to lack... And moreover, you didn't exactly win a writing duel, especially not in English...

....a quality which you seem to lack... And moreover, you didn't exactly win a writing duel, especially not in English...

I knew it! He wants to bother me again :x He couldnt be quite after loosing that battle and lick his wounds. :P

I have to fight until day of last judgment :x

*shout* BUT IAM TIRED TO FIGHT */shout*