Re: The Unofficial Bar Spam Thread! Come Spam With Us!

Mikan Cyclone

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_T...I was almost bnaned by ghostly...I'm so depressed right now, I feel like Exar...

Just don't cut yourself... ::)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

T_T...I was almost bnaned by ghostly...I'm so depressed right now, I feel like Exar...

why were you almost banned??

hsgjbnjgfhuhgkjbjhgkjbjkdfzxweaesghxseaWDSVHYGYUFTDFXFSDZEWAAsawazdfasx

(gotta include some spam)

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

yes a newspaper type essay where you have to stick to 2 points and i'm not finished both points  >:( Teacher moved it from wed to monday.......

Also ya Relentless chill out .....Spam actually saved the Russians from starving in WW2 and also I ate fried spam which tasted like both deli and cooked ham  :P

maybe misscommunication? YOu know saying something my teacher didn't mean but if fate is kind to me i'll see that its due on wednesday just like it was planned and if fate isn't kind and wants to bite me then well its due tomorrow.

"spam"

Also ya Relentless chill out

Why don't you just set a hotkey on your computer that automatically writes that text, you've been needing it. ;D

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

Well I'd rather have a hotkey taking me to Europe

Don't you mean you'd rather have a hotkey taking you to Slovakia. Or it could just pump in the beer. ;)

Don't you mean you'd rather have a hotkey taking you to Slovakia. Or it could just pump in the beer. ;)

HA! Perfect perfect thought....only if I could have that happen that would pwn! I got 3 Slovak Beer in the fridge tho...........

Actually, this thread is a good idea; if any one has the urge to SPAM!!!!, then they post here rather than messing up other threads. ;)

How many toes does a fish have?

How many wings on a cow?

I wonder; yep, I wonder...

The Black Knight: "It's Just a flesh wound!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.

i'm starting to have second thoughts about this thread -.- what ever happened about topics where you get to rant out your issues to feel better ?  ??? Like in the Maw when it was once formed with Zero Gravity around (old reg who now died in the military).

and no @ Tofu. However I did try marajunana when a friend of mine smoked it a lot  ::) I can tell you beer and weed don't mix and it feels like a knife slicing your brain  :o

Well, dur. Marajuana is a drug that interferes with the pain center of your brain. Therefore, you don't fell any of the affects of what it is doing to your body because it feels like a knife or a machete going through your head.

Trying to think your smart by repeating what I said........tsk tsk

Well, dur. Marajuana is a drug that interferes with the pain center of your brain. Therefore, you don't fell any of the affects of what it is doing to your body because it feels like a knife or a machete going through your head.

A cop once told me that one time in his patrols he saw a car crash off the road, and the driver came out with his leg chopped of without even noticing it, since he was high on marihuana.

A cop once told me that one time in his patrols he saw a car crash off the road, and the driver came out with his leg chopped of without even noticing it, since he was high on marihuana.

Ummmm, wow?? lol, thats sorta weird. Wouldn't the man have died from blood loss?

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

Ummmm, wow?? lol, thats sorta weird. Wouldn't the man have died from blood loss?

No one dies of blood loss instantly. The guy didn't notice anything weird except that he kept falling down, then he looked at his legs and saw what had happened. Of course the cop took him to a hospital.